Today, we ran into our first problems. All three of us have a very distinct writing style. And it seemed very hard to create a coherent piece. But together we found a creative solution to our problem without destroying the integrity of each piece. Every one of us put a lot of work into our own poems about environmental issues and I’m very happy with the outcome. Since we were so productive yesterday we focused on a new topic today.
The photo group yesterday focused on gathering information about the topic they chose and now they feel they have a real understanding of the different facets of the topic. They also have initial problems figuring out how to present their subject through photographs.